Thursday, October 7, 2010

Paris Hilton’s Latest Role


 Paris Hilton’s Latest Role

We’ve all talked about how motherhood seemed to turn Nicole Richie around. Now is her former BFF, Paris Hilton, hoping for the same thing? Radar Online reports that Paris is acting as a “step-mom” to boyfriend Cy Wait’s seven-year-old daughter, Shea.
“Cy is a dad and he is combining his part time parenting duties with his fledgling romance with Paris,” said a source close to the couple.
Paris has talked about her desire to have children in the past.
“It’s been my dream to have four babies by 30,” the heiress, 29, said a few years ago. And Hilton thinks she’s highly qualified for motherhood, explaining, “I look after animals, so I’d have a lot to give my kids.”
Hmmm. The cynic in me wants to say this is an attempt to clean up Paris’ image. But… who knows? What do you think? (imnotobsessed)

Photos by WENN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment