Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Audrina Patridge Loves Mexican Food

Reality TV star Audrina Patridge poses backstage after the premiere of ABC's series Dancing with the Stars Season 11 in Los Angeles September 20, 2010.  REUTERS/Fred Prouser  (UNITED STATES - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT)

 Audrina Patridge Loves Mexican Food

Audrina Patridge recently revealed to OK! Magazine some food-related information:
Last time you felt guilty? My friend Kendra and I went to the Sweet Factory and bought tons and tons of candy, and we sat there, and instead of eating dinner, we ate candy for dinner. I felt guilty because I didn’t eat what I should’ve been eating and I just indulged in candy, which is bad.
Last meal you’d like to eat before you die? I would love to eat tacos and a cheese enchilada and chips and salsa with guacamole and a margarita because Mexican food is my favorite food.
… says Audrina.

Pictured: The Hills hottie after the premiere of ABC’s series Dancing with the Stars Season 11 in Los Angeles.

Reality TV star Audrina Patridge poses backstage after the premiere of ABC's series Dancing with the Stars Season 11 in Los Angeles September 20, 2010.  REUTERS/Fred Prouser (UNITED STATES - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT)

No comments:

Post a Comment