Monday, October 11, 2010

Dave Annable & Odette Yustman Tie the Knot!

Dave Annable & Odette Yustman Tie the Knot!


Adding another fabulous couple to the list of celebrity weddings this year, Dave Annable & Odette Yustman got married on Sunday (October 10).

The “Brothers & Sisters” star and the “Cloverfield” chick said “I Do” during an outdoor ceremony in Ojai, California.

And of course, Yustman was covered in bling, with 10 carats of diamond earrings and 30-carat diamond and platinum barrettes courtesy of Neil Lane.

Earlier this year, Dave told press he was confident in his decision to propose to Odette. “I knew. And when you know you know.”

As for the prospect of kids, Annable revealed, “I want a little hockey team. I’m a little bit older than she is… I’m going grey, I wear cardigans now. It’s time you know, I have the itch.”(Hollywood Gossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment