Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Katherine Heigl: Smoking Sucks!

Sept. 30, 2010 - New York, New York, U.S. - Actress KATHERINE HEIGL attends the New York premiere of 'Life As We Know It' held at the Ziegfield Theater. © Red Carpet Pictures

 Katherine Heigl: Smoking Sucks!

Katherine Heigl (who recently returned to very blonde locks – by the way, makeover or makeunder?) has a little message for you:
Now I use an electronic cigarette. I know it’s ridiculous, but it’s helping me not to actually smoke real cigarettes. You feel like you are smoking, and you get to exhale but it’s just water vapor and not nicotine. I’ve been doing it for six months. Smoking  sucks! The one thing I would say to my kid is, ‘It’s not just that it’s bad for you. Do you want to spend the rest of your life fighting a stupid addiction to a stupid thing that doesn’t even really give you a good buzz?
… says Katherine in Parade Magazine.

Life As We Know It premieres in New York City, New York on September 30, 2010. Pictured: Katherine Heigl, Josh Kelley Fame Pictures, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment