Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dana Delaney: ‘I had eating issues. I binged. I starved’

Dana Delaney: I had eating issues. I binged. I starved | celebrity quotes

 Dana Delaney: ‘I had eating issues. I binged. I starved’

54 year-old actress Dana Delaney opens up about her previous issues with food:
On her eating disorder:
When I was a teenager and in my 20s, I had eating issues. I binged. I starved. I was one step away from anorexia–a piece of toast and an apple would be all I’d eat in a day. When I turned 30, my life got interesting and I stopped focusing on eating. Part of it was doing China Beach. I needed to have energy to work those long hours, and so I started eating more healthily.
On her current diet:
I don’t like meat, so I don’t eat it. I just prefer vegetables, tofu, and fish. And recently I was told by my endocrinologist that I am gluten intolerant. I’m not supposed to eat bread or pasta, which is really hard when you don’t eat meat. But I’m trying gluten-free pasta, bread. It makes you less bloated and sluggish when you cut it out of your diet.
… says Dana in Prevention.

No comments:

Post a Comment