Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ali and Roberto: Los Angeles Lovers


Ali and Roberto: Los Angeles Lovers

Stepping out for a weekend workout, Ali Fedotowsky and fiance Roberto Martinez were spotted in Los Angeles, California on Sunday (October 3).

The newly engaged couple looked as happy as can be as they strolled along arm-in-arm while laughing and burning some calories in the fresh air.


Meanwhile, Ali, who found Roberto on her season of “The Bachelorette,” recently opened up about Brad Womack's decision to head back to "The Bachelor" after deciding not to choose Jenni Croft or DeAnna Pappas on his last season.

Miss Fedotowsky told press, "Bless his heart for actually wanting to do this a second time, because it's hard! If I had to do it all over again... to find Roberto? Yes. But would I want to? Probably not. It's hard, so good luck buddy!"

The blonde cutie continued, "I know what kind of media backlash that can have. When people thought I didn't pick anybody, everyone was so angry with me. I remember thinking, 'What if I didn't find anyone? What if Roberto wasn't here?' So I respect that.” (Hollywood Gossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment