Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Katy Perry Covers Cosmo, Announces European Tour Dates

Katy Perry Covers Cosmo, Announces European Tour Dates


One of the hottest acts around, Katy Perry continues to find herself in high demand in aspects ranging from magazine cover shoots to sold out worldwide concerts.

Having been promoting her new album as of late, the "Teenage Dreams" darling took time out for a photo spread to adorn the November 2010 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.

In the accompanying interview, Miss Perry chatted about music and her man, as she said, "My record is like an airplane's black box. That's where all the information is. If you want to know what happened or what my viewpoints are, it's all right there. All the walls come down in my songs. Songwriting is like an anvil lifting off my chest."

As for fiance Russell Brand, the soon-to-be 26-year-old tells, "He tells me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world every day. He constantly reminds me. He never lets me forget it." (celebrity-gossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment