Monday, October 4, 2010

Khloe Kardashian Shares Her Fears About Pregnancy


 Khloe Kardashian Shares Her Fears About Pregnancy

Khloe Kardashian has been very open about her desire to start a family with husband Lamar Odom: practically since they got married! Now she’s opening up about some of the fears she has about pregnancy and childbirth.
“I want kids,” Kardashian, 26, says in the new Us Weekly. “But I’m scared!”
Her worries?
1. After watching sister Kourtney give birth to son Mason last December, Kardashian tells Us she’s worried about the potential pain of labor. “Kourtney made it look easy, but I don’t believe it,” she tells Us. “I’m scared of the epidural needle in my back!”

2. “I’m scared of gaining weight and not being able to lose it after,” says Khloe, who’s joked about being “the fat one” among her sisters despite her 20-pound weight loss last year.

3. Finally, she’s nervous about how her offspring would measure up to her adorable nephew Mason, 9 months. “Mason is so good, he never cries! I don’t think that could happen twice in the family!”
I don’t think there’s anyone who does NOT understand these fears: LOL.  The only women I knew who weren’t worried about this were either very young or VERY naive and knew nothing about pregnancy and childbirth. But it’s worth it!

And as for Khloe’s concerns about her baby compared to Mason? Every one is different and unique and special, right? And one thing you have to admit about the Kardashians: Khloe is sure to get a lot of family involvement and support ;) . (imnotobsessed)

Photos by FAME

No comments:

Post a Comment