Thursday, August 5, 2010

'Sons Of Anarchy' Star Is Glad For The Emmy Snub


'Sons Of Anarchy' Star Is Glad For The Emmy Snub


TV critics were shocked when the hit F/X show 'Sons of Anarchy' was snubbed completely by the Emmy nominations. The show's creator and cast are just fine with that, they say.
The show's star, Charlie Hunnam couldn't be happier about the lack of nominations:
"I personally was really happy. I don't subscribe to Emmys or awards or any of that s---," "I think it's all a crock of s---."
"I was happy that ... we weren't on the receiving end of a force that could change the dynamic that we have," he said. "All of that crap, I think, is secondary and ... has the potential to ruin a good thing."
Creator and executive producer Kurt Sutter thinks the whole system is flawed:
"All I have to say is half the stories are about the nominations and the other half of the stories are about the absurdity of the nominations and the snubs," Sutter said. "The system is somewhat flawed."
Do you watch 'Sons of Anarchy'? Would you recommend it?
What do you think about the Emmy nominations - or any of the big awards show nominations for that matter. Do you think a lot of quality shows/movies are left out? I have to admit that I don't get the whole "campaigning" thing.

Photos by WENN  (imnotobsessed.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment