Thursday, August 5, 2010

Morning Links With Denise Richards

Morning Links With Denise Richards

Denise Richards was photographed leaving LAX. (INF)

Check out what my cyber friends are writing about:
Oh no!! She's hurt!! She's down. Will she be ok? (D Listed)
Anne Hathaway working on a new movie! I love to see on set photos. (Lainey Gossip)
I die! I LOVE Rachel Zoe. LOVE HER. OBSESSED WITH HER. {Deep Breath} - Here are some new photos. (Pop Sugar)
Tiger Woods' camp threatens his former girlfriend. (Celebitchy)
That's it! The Real Housewives are FED UP and DONE with being used. Bravo better watch out! (Pop Eater)
Jessica Biel looks good even after a work out! (Moe Jackson)
Kristin Cavallari comes out with new panty ad. (Drunken Stepfather Site NSFW)
Have a question for me? Leave it here. I'm doing video blogs now - Lady and the Blog   (imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment