Thursday, August 5, 2010

Eva Mendes Opens Up About Bonding With Will Ferrell

Eva Mendes Opens Up About Bonding With Will Ferrell

Eva Mendes had a lot of fun filming with Will Ferrell in 'The Other Guy'. However, it most certainly was a guy's domain! The actress played Will's wife and had to be "more than a boy" in order to bond with the crew.
"Will is not a practical joker. He's a verbal joker. He'll do little gimmicks, him and director Adam McKay, it was that kind of set. I learned early on that you've got to just be more than a boy to hang with the boys."
Eva was SO HAPPY she got to co-star with Will because his comedy 'Anchorman' is one of her favorite films.
"It was pretty great. He's kind of like my dream co-star - not kind of like, he is. 'Anchorman' is my favorite movie of all time and Ron Burgundy is one of my favorite characters of all time. It's my 'Gone With the Wind'. All I did was quote 'Anchorman' on a daily basis. So it was a dream come true in a sense."
When asked who was funnier - Will or Mark Wahlberg - Eva couldn't decide. She added to Parade.com:
"I think it's a toss up. Mark steals the show a lot of the times because he's such an amazing dramatic actor that we forget he's funny. So a lot of the times he was coming in being the straight man and just stealing the show."
I'm in. Are you planning to see this comedy?

Photos by INF    (imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment