Thursday, August 5, 2010

Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Pick Out Baby Names

Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Pick Out Baby Names

According to new reports, Khloe Kardashian and her new husband, Lamar Odon, are trying to have a baby as soon as possible. They say they've even started picking out names for their future children. Lamar says,
“If it’s a boy, it would be Luke Joseph. The girl is on her.”
He adds,
“When you're married you're supposed to try for kids. As soon as possible, I would think. I still want to be young when my kids are young."
Khloe had recently mentioned that she hopes to be pregnant by the end of this summer, and Lamar says he thinks she'll be a great mother.
"She’s got an incredible relationship with her two younger sisters. She has maternal instincts. If she can take care of me, she can take care of a baby."
I am really hoping that this reality TV couple can make it. I like them together! How about you, do you think they'll last?

Photos by Wenn.com
(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment