Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jillian Michaels Hopes To Have At Least Two Children

Jillian Michaels Hopes To Have At Least Two Children

Jillian Michaels has opened up about her painful past and in the August issue of Parade's Healthy Style magazine, she shares a bit more about her upbringing, including her incredible support system.
Jillian has been in therapy since age 5, at the encouragement of her mother:
I was a very anxious kid. I had night terrors. I couldn’t breathe. My mom is a therapist, and she wanted to make sure that I had someone to talk to. I still try to go to therapy at least twice a week. It has given me the confidence to pursue the things I love, and it’s important that I don’t end up playing out my own pain and insecurities with the people I’m trying to help.
The most important lesson she learned from her mom:
She taught me that I have value beyond measure. At every point in my life, no matter what the circumstance, that lesson has helped me to help other people reach their dreams.
Jillian opens up about her own desire to become a mother:
I’m hoping I’ll have the motherhood thing figured out within five years. I was an only child for a long time, and it was lonely, so I would like to have at least two kids. As long as children have love, that’s all that matters, but in an ideal scenario I’d want them to have a father.

(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment